Keep up to date with what Benchmark is doing in response to the novel coronavirus situation, and the biggest updates that affect you.
- The Residential Tenancies (COVID-19 Response) Act 2020 was passed on April 23, 2020. Click here to read it in detail.
- REIWA has provided us with some FAQs on the new Residential Tenancies (COVID-19 Response) Act 2020, and exactly what it means for you. You can find these here. They include details around when the Act commences, the exceptions that apply, plus answers questions around break-lease policies, rent reductions and more.
Leasing and Home Open inspections:
- At Benchmark, we are reverting to home opens with a maximum of 10 people. We will publish “slots” via our online booking system.
- We will continue to offer private viewings like we always have.
- All physical inspections are carried out with appropriate distancing between individuals.
- Prospective tenants requested not to touch anything in the home and move through without delay.
These are just some of the changes we are making to combat the current situation.
Want to know exactly what we are doing and how you can benefit by trusting your investment with us?