Beldon Suburb Report
Beldon is a small suburb in Perth’s north-west, located between the Mitchell Freeway and Marmion Avenue. Ideally situated between Joondalup and Mullaloo Beach, Beldon residents enjoy fast access to the beach and multiple large shopping precincts.
Beldon is serviced by several bus routes to Joondalup and Whitfords areas, as well as Edgewater train station, on the Joondalup line, closely located only a few blocks over.
Beldon hosts two public primary schools and two public senior high schools, making it a perfect location for families.
The Beldon property market is dominated by three and four bedroom houses, primarily owned by established and older couples and families.
Beldon Property Market
- Capital growth in the median house price in Beldon dropped by 7.5% over the last 12 months (reported to the period ending June 2019, data may change retrospectively).
- Average annual growth rate is 0.4% (over 10 years).
- There were 59 houses sales in Beldon in 2019, down from 65 in 2018.
- The median house price in Beldon as of November 2019 is $431,250
- Total Beldon population: 3,943 (Census 2016, ABS).
*As supplied by reiwa.com.au and CoreLogic as at 11 November 2019.
- Average rent: $353
- Gross rental yield: 4.26%.
- Average three bedroom rent: $345
- Average four bedroom rent: $380.
- Rental vacancy rate: 1.11%.
*As supplied by realestate.com.au and realestateinvestor.com.au as at 11 November 2019.
- Median house price: $431,250
- Median three bedroom house price: $420,000
- Median four bedroom house price: $475,000
*As supplied by realestate.com.au as at 11 November 2019.
Nearby Attractions and Amenities
- Mullaloo Beach
- Beldon Park
- Belridge City shopping centre
- Beldon Shopping Centre
- Joondalup Gate
- Sandalford Park
Beldon is in the northern suburbs of Perth and is served by the Mitchell Freeway.
- 19 minute train to Perth CBD.
- Edgdewater train station.
- Bounded by the Mitchell Freeway, Marmion Ave, Ocean Reef Road and Craigie Drive.
- Just a short drive to Joondalup, Whitfords Shopping Centre and Mullaloo Beach.
- Beldon Primary School
- Belridge Senior High School
- Beldon Education Support Centre
- Belridge Education Support Centre
- Established Couples & Families – 20.3%
- Older Couples & Families – 19.9%
- Maturing Couples & Families – 15.0%
- Independent Youth – 10.7%
- Average Age: 20-39
- Home Owners: 79%.
- Renters: 21%.
*As supplied by realestate.com.au and domain.com.au as at 11 November 2019.
At Benchmark, we have been providing specialist property management services for properties north of the river for over 12 years. Located in Joondalup, our specialist team concentrate 100% on property management, ensuring our time is solely dedicated to taking care of you and your portfolio of properties.
If you’re looking for a dedicated property manager that can help you navigate the market with peace of mind and without the stress, go here to see why our clients benchmark us as one of the leading Beldon property management companies in Perth.