Jindalee Suburb Report
As a beachside suburb along Perth’s northern coastal corridor, Jindalee has become a residential hub over the past few decades, offering an attractive relaxed lifestyle. Early residents of the evolving neighbourhood are enjoying the benefits from the establishment of nearby amenities including schools, shopping areas, a neighbourhood centre, lifesaving clubs and parks.
Falling within the City of Wanneroo, Jindalee will profit from the further development planned of restaurants, cafes, community centres, retail and play centres. With the planned Metronet Yanchep Rail Extension and Alkimos Central city centre already underway, Jindalee residents will find commuting and shopping even easier.
Jindalee is ideally located between beautiful beaches and Marmion Ave, providing easy access to southern suburbs and Perth City.
Jindalee Property Market
- Capital growth in the median house price in Jindalee fell by 4.9% over the last 12 months (reported to the period ending June 2019, data may change retrospectively).
- Average annual decline rate is -3.8% (over 5 years).
- There were 42 houses sales in Jindalee in 2019, up from 34 in 2018.
- The median house price as at November 2019 is $585,000
- Total population: 2,519 (Census 2016, ABS).
* As supplied by reiwa.com.au and CoreLogic as at 18 November 2019
- Average rent: $390
- Gross rental yield: 4.21%.
- Rental vacancy rate: 1.94%.
*As supplied by realestate.com.au, realestateinvestar.com.au, and CoreLogic as at 18 November 2019.
- Median house price: $585,000
- Median three bedroom house price: $570,000.
- Median four bedroom house price: $600,000
*As supplied by reiwa.com.au as at 18 November 2019.
Nearby Attractions and Amenities
- Brighton Village Shopping Centre
- Jindalee Beach
- Eden Beach
- Eden Beach Foreshore Park
- Butler Train Station
What’s in the pipeline?
Situated on the coast of in Perth’s northern coastal corridor, Jindalee and surrounding suburbs will benefit from a number of future planned developments to ensure fully master-planned neighbourhoods.
- Jindalee continues to grow with its population and the extension of the Joondalup train line brings new developments in Butler, Alkimos and the surrounding areas.
- Construction is underway for new Butler North Secondary School (now called Alkimos College) that is scheduled to be finished in late 2019 and will be open in 2020.
- Work will begin in late 2019 to extend the Joondalup train line past Bulter, through Alkimos and Eglinton to finish at Yanchep.
- New city centre to be developed at Alkimos.
- Upgrade of the train depot between Clarkson and Butler stations
* As supplied by det.wa.edu.au and metronet.wa.gov.au
Jindalee is located in the in the City of Wanneroo, served by Mitchell Freeway and the Joondalup railway line.
- 33 minute drive to Perth CPD.
- Local bus services available to Butler Train Station
- Butler Train Station is on the Joondalup train line and provides direct service to Perth CBD and other stops along the Mitchell Freeway.
- Quinns Beach Primary School
- John Butler Primary College
- Alkimos Beach Primary School
- Butler Primary School
- Alkimos Primary School
- St James Anglican School
- Butler College
- Brighton Catholic Primary School
- Alkimos Baptist College
- Established Couples & Families – 48.3%
- Maturing Couples & Families – 16.1%.
- Older Couples & Families – 11.5%
- Average Age: 40 – 59.
- Home Owners: 77%.
- Renters: 23%.
*As supplied by realestate.com.au and domain.com.au as at 18 November 2019.
At Benchmark, we have been providing specialist property management services for properties north of the river for over 12 years. Located in Joondalup, our specialist team concentrate 100% on property management, ensuring our time is solely dedicated to taking care of you and your portfolio of properties.
If you’re looking for a dedicated property manager that can help you navigate the market with peace of mind and without the stress, go here to see why our clients benchmark us as one of the leading Jindalee property management companies in Perth.