Kingsley Suburb Report
Earlier this year, Kingsley was listed as one of Perth’s fasting selling suburbs, coming at number 9 in a recent study from REIWA. Kingsley properties aren’t staying on the market long with an average of 38 days to secure a buyer.
Kingsley is located in the northern suburbs of Perth in between the Mitchell Freeway and Wanneroo Road and bordered by Hepburn Ave and Whitfords Avenue. Making the suburb a great location for daily commuting and travelling to Perth city or nearby Hillary’s boat harbour.
Kingsley offers a range of amenities including schools, parks and recreation facilities. The suburb is ideal for families looking to settle and real estate is dominated by three and four bedroom houses.
Kingsley Property Market
- Capital growth in the median house price in Kingsley fell by 3.6% over the last 12 months (reported to the period ending June 2019, data may change retrospectively).
- Average annual decline rate is -2.6% (over 5 years).
- There were 149 houses sales in Kingsley in 2019, up from 167 in 2018.
- The median house price as at November 2019 is $547,000
- Total population: 13,059 (Census 2016, ABS).
* As supplied by reiwa.com.au and CoreLogic as at 18 November 2019
- Average rent: $450
- Gross rental yield: 4.27%.
- Rental vacancy rate: 0.54%.
*As supplied by realestate.com.au, realestateinvestar.com.au, and CoreLogic as at 18 November 2019.
- Median house price: $547,000
- Median three bedroom house price: $481,000.
- Median four bedroom house price: $585,000
*As supplied by reiwa.com.au as at 18 November 2019.
Nearby Attractions and Amenities
- Kingsley Village
- Boulevard Plaza shopping complex
- Whitfords and Greenwood Train Station
- Galaxy Drive-In
What’s in the pipeline?
While Kingsley is an established suburb of residential houses, there are ongoing plans to improve the accessibility and appeal of the area with recent projects completed to increase the tree canopy cover in the suburb and an upgrade to bus stops and shelters.
Works are currently underway to add a bridge overpass for Wanneroo Road and Ocean Reed Road to reduce congestion for commuters.
Kingsley is located in the in the City of Joondalup, and is serviced by Whitfords Avenue, Hepburn Avenue, Mitchell Freeway and Wanneroo Road.
- 33 minute drive to Perth CPD.
- Local bus services available to Whitfords and Greenwood Train Station
- Whitfords and Greenwood Train Station is on the Joondalup train line and provides direct service to Perth CBD and other stops along the Mitchell Freeway.
- Creaney Primary School
- Dalmain Primary School
- Goollelal Primary School
- Halidon Primary School
- Montessori School
- Creaney Education Support Centre
- Older Couples & Families – 32.9%
- Established Couples & Families – 16.6%
- Older Independence – 10.9%
- Maturing Couples & Families – 10.2%
- Average Age: 40 – 59
- Home Owners: 87%
- Renters: 13%
*As supplied by realestate.com.au and domain.com.au as at 18 November 2019.
At Benchmark, we have been providing specialist property management services for properties north of the river for over 12 years. Located in Joondalup, our specialist team concentrate 100% on property management, ensuring our time is solely dedicated to taking care of you and your portfolio of properties.
If you’re looking for a dedicated property manager that can help you navigate the market with peace of mind and without the stress, go here to see why our clients benchmark us as one of the leading Kingsley property management companies in Perth.